An Exclusive Century Center event presented by WeddingDay
Century Bride is an exclusive bridal show for select companies who set the standard of excellence in their respective field. Vendors will be pre-selected based on the quality of their work.
An exciting new concept is planned for our 8th year!
The new format will be unlike any other show in the area, and is designed to give the bride and groom a sense of where to start or where to wrap up their wedding planning.
Participating vendors will be divided into themes, and there will be limited number of businesses from each business category. This new concept will allow a more personal and memorable experience for brides planning their weddings! Brides and their guests will be greeted and directed to a cocktail area with appetizers and cash bar, then enter a high-energy and choreographed fashion show. Afterward, brides and their guests will be directed to the themed areas of the show to begin planning (or wrapping up) their perfect wedding!
These themed areas are planned to better assist the brides and grooms in experiencing the show, such as*:
- Trends in Event Décor (florists, rental companies, design houses, planners)
- Picking the Perfect Places (venues, rehearsal dinners)
- Looking Fabulous for the Big Day (bridal gowns, tuxedos-category sold out, wedding party wear, hair/makeup, gyms/personal trainers, self-improvement)
- Treats to Eat (caterers, bakeries)
- Getting There and Staying There (hotels, limousines, carriages, trolleys, convention & visitor’s bureaus)
- Dancing the Night Away (DJ’s, bands, specialty musicians)
- Capturing the Memories (photographers, videographers)
- Happily Ever After (realtors, financial advisors, banks/mortgage lenders, insurance)
- The Honeymoon (travel agents, hotels/resorts, cruise lines)
- A Gift from Me to You (bridal registries, wedding party gifts)
*Additional themes will be considered.
Contact Jenelle Huskey, Weddingday's Event Coordinator, for details or how to reserve your space: [email protected] or 574-256-2055
Are you a bride interested in attending the show?
Information regarding tickets to the event will be available in July.