Can you just imagine the thought: “What happens when your dress doesn’t fit and you have just months until the wedding”? Well, this is exactly what happened to me and I was able to successfully overcome the situation. Everything is going to be ok. Here are my top tips as to how you can fit back into that dress:
1. Don’t freak out. Everything is going to be ok.
2. Don’t tell anyone except 2-3 people.
3. Talk to a trustworthy seamstress and develop a plan.
4. Do not cut carbs. You will turn into a bridezilla.
5. Develop an accountability group with your bridesmaids and friends you absolutely trust.
6. Find a workout program you like and will stick with.
7. Eat non-processed inflammatory foods.
8. Hire a wedding fitness coach who has been there and has experienced the same things you are going through.
are you a bride-to-be?
We'd love to plan with you on weddingday-online.com. Let's get started!
are you a wedding extraordinaire?
Join WeddingDay Magazine in inspiring brides by partnering with us! See how here.